So after having this child and deciding to exclusively breastfeed I have what I call a 'what lef' body. I have lost some weight evidenced not by any scale as I have sworn off scales since the last one I went on lied to me wickedly and said my pregnant frame was loosing crazy weight ( ? which part?), but evidenced by the shrinking waist line and the wearing of a dress to church which didnt fit me as well as it did today in the 5 years that I owned it.
Still I find myself with a different body than I had pre pregnancy. It is let me be blunt - it jiggly and not in a good way. Now let me give out a little TMI. When I was pregnant my pelvis was spreading away at a rate giving me some serious symphysis pubis dysfunction. If you have no idea what I am talking about see link below
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphysis_pubis_dysfunction)
Anyhow pain on top of pain and now 4 month later it still hurts with long standing (which is work) and long sitting (which is breast feeding/home). This has made me more than a little apprehensive about starting any work out plan particularly . Now let me be real - mi hate working out like poison (is really laziness) all of those people who talk bout endorphins and making you feel great ( you know who you are) my receptors must be dead or turned off or something cause I have no such reaction so it is even harder to be consistent. But looking in the mirror at this not so nice Jelly I have decided it is time - My already big body need a sorting out and as the Lord would have it like a sign from the Father himself I dislocated my Shoulder 2 weeks ago. So I must weight train for my upper body at least to ensure that I don't continue to dislocate (physio speak). This being said I am going to start an exercise programme - I must because this what lef body need to sort out. Serious Ting
No comments:
Post a Comment