Tuesday, 22 May 2012

I must be bloody insane

So I have decided to take my what lef body and work out and I have started Shaun T Insanity work out . After doing the fit test yesterday all I have to say is brother I must be insane. All body parts I forgot I had are soar and people this was just a fit test sooooo can you spell mash up?
Anyway I am resolved to sort out my body. I just have to put in my two cents of confession. I am really terrified of 'getting skinny. ' I somehow feel like my weight has defined me .I discovered this with the help of my  bff.  I am now determined this time to not sabotage myself  again and after losing the weight getting scared and putting it all back on plus extra. So INsanity it is .
I  have to just  say here that having my son has just motivated  me on many spiritual planes. Now I need to be healthy, active, strong and fearless so I can enjoy and make the best of my experiences with him and be an example to him so he too can understand strength and fearlessness. Ding ding ding - another wake up call from the Lord. Mind, body, spirit ready for its purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment