I did - I do
have a curious love for the moon.
It felt like a lifetime eternity really since I basked in her radiant light.
And inspite of myself I found her light - the light a long lost friend.
The end
Began when I let my head rule my heart now my soul just couldn't resist this lasting kiss
I once enjoyed - through my post adolescent window.
She. Would lie beside me in my bed and wrap me in her white blanket and tell me all the thing I needed to hear.
I swear
She missed me as much as I didn't realise I did miss her - until I sat beside her tonight in the glow of the night she whispered gentle to me
Familiar is she
Well known in fact as the earth spins so she moves away.
I snap back to my world all consumed by the few.
She reminds me of the me within.
Copyright ©2013 Norell-Lee Ramsay.
No comments:
Post a Comment