Fully Rely On God (F.R.O.G)
Some day thats all you can do and today is one of those days.
I am just tired of taking care of others and I really would like to take care of myself for a change . You know what it is I would love to just be alone.
Maybe it is percieved but sometime I have to ask myself if this is it. In my soul I know its not. I am suffering from not asking for what I want - I suspect that will be my next life lesson but until then i wallow in the perception of not having enough me time and while I love my family and friends dearly I wish they would disappear for a bit allow me some alone time.
Until then I guess I am leaning on the everlasting arm that is GOD.
Copyright ©2012 Norell-Lee Ramsay.

No comments:
Post a Comment